Guidelines and conditions for the online store
Get your goods in 1-2 days!**
How to purchase?
• You don’t have to register as a user to purchase at Hortulus.ee. All necessary information is input when making the purchase.
• Find the product you want by browsing the pages or using the search.
• Press the button “Add to cart” next to the product. The selected product is automatically added to your cart; the “Basket” is on the left of the page. The default amount of ordered product is one unit which can be changed later.
• To view what’s in the Basket, click on the Basket. You can change the amount of products in the cart by using +/- buttons. To remove products from the cart, press “Empty cart”. You can get back to browsing the products by pressing the link “Product catalogue” on the top of the page.
• After you confirm the order, the screen displays a message confirming the order and a confirmation of the order will also immediately be sent to your e-mail address.
• All prices are in euros and include VAT 20%.
• Delivery cost according to the means of delivery selected during the order may be added to the price.
How to pay?
• After we receive the order, we will review it and if the products are in stock, we will issue an invoice to the e-mail address you provided.
How will the goods get to you?
• Means of delivery: (1) Pick-up at the store of Hortulus OÜ, (2) Courier (OSC, DPD, DSV). Upon ordering from outside of Estonia, transport costs are added after confirming the order and clarifying exact expenses.
• If you select “Pick-up”, you will get the goods from the store of Hortulus OÜ on the same day if the goods are in stock.
• Ordered goods will get to you within 1-2 work days (using the courier service).**
• If it turns out that we cannot send you the goods you requested, we will not replace it with other goods. We will contact you, informing you about the lack of goods you requested. You can select something else for the missing goods. If you don’t wish that, we’ll pay you back for the missing goods.
• We will contact you if sending the parcel is delayed.
• The buyer undertakes to verify the contact information before placing the order to prevent delays and misunderstandings when delivering products. Hortulus OÜ is not responsible for delays and misunderstandings occurred during the delivery of goods if the delay or misunderstanding was caused by the imprecision or incorrectness of information provided by the buyer when placing the order.
What are the delivery fees?
• Delivery fees for a courier in Estonia are 5.00 euros (up to 15 kg), 6.50 euros (16-50 kg), 8.00 euros (51-100 kg), 16.00 euros (101-150 kg), 24.00 euros (151-300 kg). If you’re picking the goods up from the store, you don’t of course have to pay for delivery.
What are the conditions for returning the goods and for warranty?
• If you purchased goods from hortulus.ee that turned out to be defective, we will replace it within two years if you have the invoice. If the lot has been sold out by that time, we will return your money. Delivery fees arising from exchanging the goods are paid by the buyer.
• Hortulus.ee is not responsible for: (1) damage to the goods caused by the buyer; (2) defects caused by improper use of the goods; (3) ongoing wear and tear of the goods upon regular use.
• Products can be returned within 14 days from receiving the product. Expenses related to returning the goods are paid by the buyer. The product must be in original packaging and unused.
• To return the goods, the buyer must submit an application by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days after receiving the goods and provide the way of returning. We request that you also provide the reason for returning the goods in the application. If the goods to be returned are used, damaged or not in original packaging, the seller reserves the right not to accept it
• Hortulus.ee is not responsible for damages caused to the buyer or delay of delivering the product if the damage or delay of delivering was caused by a circumstance that Hortulus.ee could not influence, could not foresee nor was able to foresee (force majeure).
• In addition to these conditions, the legal relationship created when buying products via Hortulus.ee is regulated by legislation valid in the Republic of Estonia.
What to do if you have more questions?
• Call us at 6726820. We’ll answer all your questions M-F 9:00 AM -5:00 PM.
• Send us your question at email@example.com
**orders within Estonia only